Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Proud Parents

Most of you have probably seen this on my Instagram and Facebook pages, but I want to share this with those of you who don't use social media.

Alana has been going to a new daycare - Primrose School of Brentwood - and we love it! Primrose was our first choice when we first started visiting daycares, but they had a 1 1/2 year wait. That's right, we have been on their waiting list since January, 2013 and just recently got a spot. I'm sure I'll blog about Primrose one of these days, but for now I just want to share a note I found in Alana's school bag yesterday. It's these small things - Ms. Chelsea taking the time to let us know that our girl did something sweet - that makes us especially happy with this daycare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment