Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Girl Cousins at Six Months

After I post monthly updates, I usually like reading Tanya and Sarina's blog posts about their girls' development when they were the same age. That means, I recently looked at six month(ish) pictures of Mia, Ally, Emi, and Hannah. I thought it would be neat to post a comparison shot. They all look so unique, yet I also see similarities between Alana, Mia, and Emi.

I left out the boy cousins mainly because I don't have all of their stats or 6 month pictures. Sorry Tru, Henry, and Jonas!

I couldn't find Mia's stats, but the others are below.

Emi: 13 lbs 5 oz (10th %) 24.5 in (11th %)
Ally: 14 lbs 8 oz (27th %) 24.5 in (12th %)
Hannah: 15 lbs (25th %) 26.5 in (75th %)
Alana: 19 lbs 4 oz (93rd %) 27.5 in (94th %)



4 comments:

  1. I love this, and it is crazy how Mia, Emi, and Alana do look somewhat related...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Alana looks like a mix between Mia and Emi here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well duh, Kira and Tanya are sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! Thanks for posting. Such an interesting comparison. Hannah and Alana were close in height!

    ReplyDelete