Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Alana Loves This Remote

I wish I had more time to blog this month, but life has been especially busy. I won't provide a thorough update today; I hope to do that on Thursday after Alana's 6-month pediatrician visit. For now, I want to share a picture I thought was especially cute from this weekend. Alana and Papa enjoyed a day at home by themselves on Saturday while I went on a ladies' retreat.

Apparently, Alana was fixated on this remote. Andrew said she'd push buttons and then look up at the fan as if she understood the connection between the two. In actuality, she wasn't controlling the fan since this was a remote for something else, but it's cute to think she may understand the concept. I guess at this age, it's not likely, but I like to think she's advanced in the intelligence department :)

If only I could read her mind!


Overall, the day was a success for everyone. Andrew did a fabulous job keeping Alana fed, clean, happy, and occupied while I enjoyed fellowship with Christian friends. 

1 comment:

  1. She's extremely advanced. Easily the most advanced baby I've ever seen in my entire life. No bias here.

    ReplyDelete